ISPBC secures and provides market acceptable green and SPB product supply for worldwide builders by managing set quota for each region based on local impact studies and geographical requirements, and creates global standards for hardware, software and product safety.
This critical step will:
- Protect consumer interest.
- Maintain premium performance results by preventing low-end and potentially dangerous products or practices from being used.
- Save resources, money, create less waste, conflicts and frustration.
SPB will also require modifications, new building materials and components. ISPBC can provide transitional support to SPB related manufacturers, including:
- New application design and legacy adaption
- Worldwide standardization compliance
- Product testing and certifications
- Product integration references