UNTAPPED WATER SYSTEMS’ AIR X ATMOSPHERIC WATER GENERATOR PREMIERS WITH ISPBC AUTONOMOUS TECHNOLOGIES AT THE RAND LUXURY SHOW SPONSORED BY THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
(New York, February 28, 2014) Untapped Water Systems’ (UWS) AIR X atmospheric water generator was selected as one of the most innovative and cutting edge brands to showcase at the RAND Luxury Technology Show in New York on March 4, 2014.
UWS premieres the rose-gold edition of its AIR X unit at the event with International Self-Powered Building Council (ISPBC) which recently added Untapped Water Systems (UWS) as its new Diamond-level member.
UWS ‘water from air’ generation technology harvests moisture from the atmosphere, and produces the highest quality drinking water while purifying the air for an optimal indoor environment increasing the quality of life.
Access to clean drinking water is becoming a critical challenge due to constant environmental disasters which have further polluted the global water supply with heavy metals, pesticides, fertilizers and pharmaceuticals.
The water harvested and purified by UWS does not contain pollutants found in groundwater sources.
UWS’ AIR X is an atmospheric water generator (AWG) using a fan to draw air in, and cooling it while passing through a first-class air filtration system. The condensed water is stored in a self-cleaning tank, further filtered and instantly heated or chilled.
UWS’s AIR X is:
- Reliable: Generates 20 liters of water/day at 80°F /60% humidity (ASHRAE Standard Type A)
- Healthy: Creates ultra-clean water exceeding global drinking water standards (EPA, WHO)
- Affordable: 75-100% cheaper than bottled water from a free water source
- Energy-efficient: uses less power than water coolers while producing water
- Green: no chemicals, long-lasting filters
- Multi-purpose: 4 machines in 1; water maker, dispenser, dehumidifier, and air purifier
UWS’ AIR X premieres at the RAND Luxury Technology Show sponsored by The Wall Street Journal, March 4, 2014, at the Metropolitan Pavilion, NYC.